Bonaire Navigator Control Hardwired Part - 5431024SP
Includes loom and mounting screws
The Navigator Controller can control multiple units.
The Navigator Controller has been designed to operate various BONAIRE products
- HEATING – MB-3, 4 & 5 Star BONAIRE Ducted Gas Central Heaters.
- DUAL CYCLE HEATING & COOLING – A BONAIRE Gas Central Heater with a matched BONAIRE Dual Cycle Refrigerative Cooling System attached.
- Evaporative Coolers – BONAIRE Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioners.
- The Navigator Controller does not support systems that have both Evaporative Cooler and Dual Cycle Refrigerated Cooler units together.
Features of the Navigator Controller
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR The temperature sensor measures the room temperature for thermostatic operation.
- LCD DISPLAY This displays the operational status of the control - appliance mode, time, day, room temperature, set temperature, comfort level, fan speed, batteries and programming.
- SOFT TOUCH BUTTONS 8 button layout
- Time and day: The user can set the Time Format, Hours, Minutes and Day.
- Zone control: The Navigator Controller allows you to control zone dampers if installed. Zone motors are not supplied.
- Child Lock: The user can protect the Navigator Control program settings.
- Programmed operation: The Navigator Controller can program the appliances by day or week (heating and dual cycle).
- Home automation compatibility
- Control of multiple appliances: Your Navigator Controller is designed to operate multiple appliances.
- Error reporting: Your Navigator Controller will report any errors or faults.
- Installer system setup procedure
- Service, diagnostic and error log modes
- Multiple control options
- Additional features for Pinnacle evaporative cooler units
SAFETY WARNING IT IS LAW THAT ALL ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & GAS EQUIPMENT MUST BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED TRADES PERSON FAILURE TO DO SO MAY AFFECT YOUR APPLIANCE WARRANTY OR HOME INSURANCE
|Unit Of Measure||ea|